To be a trusted technology partner centered on our clients' mission. Through our technology services, we seek to add strategic value, organizational capacity, and identify opportunities for growth, understanding, and change.
You have important work to do in our community. Thank you for your service. We're here to make sure your technology supports your mission, is dependable, and fits your budget.
Our founders each have over 10 years of experience working in nonprofits. We understand the unique needs and challenges you may face.
Whether your team is two people or 100, we are here to be your technology partner.
Your technology is important. Today, virtually everything we do touches technology. Our team is uniquely positioned to provide truly client-centered, expert-oriented technology support that helps you in achieving your goals.
Drawing from a deep well of business and nonprofit expertise, our team successfully balances your immediate and long-term needs with the growing expectations of your clients, donors, and strategic partners.
Our clients include nonprofits providing services in a variety of sectors, including: Professional Services, Health Care, Human Services, Environmental Causes, Education, Local Government, Arts and Culture, Economic Development, Disability Services, Manufacturing, Engineering, and many others.
Common services offered by our team include:
- Quick-response IT support
- Technology strategy and planning
- Hardware selection and installation (without markups!)
- PC and Apple setup and support
- Printer and in-office equipment support
- Cloud computing and conversion services
- Email conversions (Google and Office 365)
- Internet, network, and Wi-Fi setup
- Server setup and management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Technology policy creation and customization
- Security assessments and upgrades
- CTO services / technology leadership strategy guidance
- Antivirus, antimalware, hack prevention
- Website security and management
- Support with HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Technology training